In this article, we will review how you can setup an Actions campaign with Appnext.
You can view our tutorial video below, or follow through this article:
This campaign type leverages Appnext Actions, our unique product, which provides users with a shortcut to dozens of on-device tasks. For you, as an app marketer, it presents an unprecedented opportunity to reach the users when they are deciding which app to use to complete their desired action (ordering a taxi, booking a hotel, choosing the next game to play, etc.).
Let us show you how to set up this innovative campaign so that you can deliver your app right at the user’s decision making point:
- Let’s start by clicking “Create new campaign” under the Campaigns tab.
- Type in Campaign name and pick the app you wish to promote
- In order to launch an Actions Campaign click the respective tab
- Please note that your campaign will run across our publisher inventory and will include both user acquisition and re-engagement, meaning that both your new and potential users will be exposed to this campaign.
4. In the Audience section, you will be able to define preferred device and user characteristics for the campaign.
5. Devices - Choose the device type you would like to target. You can choose a phone, a tablet, or both.
6. OS version - Pick a minimum version supported by your app, or select a specific one, for the optimal fit
7. Location - You can target your users by specific continent, country, state, or city. Keep in mind that you can also exclude certain locations for any campaign.
8. Bidding options -
Set the desired bid for your campaign. This campaign type is available on a CPC bidding model. Keep in mind that your bid has to be competitive to reach the widest audience and Appnext’s top publishers.
Type in your daily campaign budget target. Please note that the campaign will be automatically paused once it reaches 90% of its daily budget target.
Click the “next” button to save the campaign and take care of the creative assets and tracking.
- Please note that at the moment this campaign type is available for Android apps only, if you are interested in promoting your iOS apps with Appnext Actions please stay tuned to our updates, and we will update you as soon as it is released.
Click on Next and let’s setup your creative.
Name your creative in a way that's easy for you to recognize it.
The App title will be fetched from the store, and you can now choose your Call-To-Action text from our list to attract new or existing users, depending on your campaign goal. You can see an example of your ad on the right side of the screen.
We will pull your apps’ creative assets from the store, but you can always change them by uploading new ones.
Click on Next
For engagement campaigns using CPC, your Tracking link is mandatory.
Updating a Deep Link URL and an Impression URL is optional.
Once you complete all steps - Campaign, Creative Assets Setup, and Tracking - you are ready to go.
We hope this tutorial was helpful, feel free to ask any questions. Our customer success and support teams will be happy to help, available at email@example.com