We're happy to announce our new Android SDK latest version!
Version 188.8.131.524 introduces two new ad units: The banners ad unit and our new native ads ad unit.
Banners Ad Unit:
- The Banner ads are available in three different sizes – 320 x 50, 320 x 100 and 300 x 250.
- 300x250 size has the capability to show both video and static. Appnext streams the video so the performance and the load time would not be affected.
- Fully compatible with both Mopub and Admob mediations Banner ad unit
New Native Ads ad unit:
- Our new native ads will significantly decrease your integration effort
- Instead of manually taking the metadata and creating assets in the native ads, we have predefined assets, such as media view. All you need to do is place it in the layout of the app.
- We are introducing a new caching mechanism that will easily allow you to set which asset will be loaded before you show the native ad. This will make for easier integration and better performance.
- The native ads SDK is compatible with MoPub. In order to move to the new version, we added new integration documentation for using MoPub Native Ads.
- We will continue to support the old native ad SDK until June 2018, providing you enough time to switch to the new ad unit
Please refer to our Developers Hub for a full change-log and integration instructions