Your step-by-step guide to creating a new app promotion campaign, with the Appnext self-serve platform
- Click 'Create New Campaign’ under the Campaign tab.
- Name your campaign, and choose the app you’d like to promote.
- Define the campaign targeting, by either promoting the app on the entire Appnext publisher network, or starting a Direct-Buy campaign for a certain publisher, in order to reach premium audience.
- Define the GEOs you want to include, or exclude, for the campaign targeting. Do so, by either going global, targeting certain regions, or choosing specific countries.
- Set the desired CPI bid for the campaign. The platform will alert you if the chosen bid is lower than the minimum bid for the targeted GEOs, or for the specific publisher you have chosen. In such a case, raise the bid, or change the countries, in the previous step.
- Set the campaign’s daily budget. The minimum daily budget for a campaign is as low as $100. This allows you to experiment, in order to determine the best performing campaign layout. If you have confidence in the initial campaign, set-up we recommend starting with a $200 budget, for the most efficient automatic campaign optimization, following the learning stage.
- Give your campaign and app a name, and write-up a stunning creative message that will grab users’ attention, or, perhaps, make them laugh, as incentive to install.
- Visuals are crucial for a winning app marketing campaign. Appnext has already set the app’s icon as a default creative. Feel free to change it, clicking the “Browse” Button. You can also upload a landscape image (mandatory) and a video, which is highly recommended & effective.
- Set the campaign tracking. At Appnext you are free to choose between the Appnext proprietary tracking SDK, or the tracking solutions of our partners. Choose your preferred option, and click the ‘Save’ button.
Your campaign has been successfully created. Complete this short checklist, and launch your campaign: