Making friends with the Appnext Platform, the first thing you should do is introduce your apps or websites to the system.
Let's do it step by step:
- Log in to your Appnext Dashboard and enter the 'App' tab and choose "Add New App" from the drop-down menu:
- Choose your platform and add the store listing URL or the App package to the text box under Add App by section and then click next.
In case your app is not yet published, please mark the check box "my app is not yet published" to enable next button.
- Add your app description to enable advertisers to learn more about your app (Optional) and then click next.
* if you are platform is mobile web, you will be asked to define up to 3 categories per operation system before continuing to the app description screen.
- You will be granted with a unique placement ID of 32 characters (for Mobile web you will be granted with a placement ID for each operation system). Make sure to save the placement ID since each call to Appnext server, will have to pass this parameter in order for the platform’s predictive algorithm to serve the most relevant apps to your users and find the best ones for your app should you decide to promote it.
- Your app is now registered, click ¨go to tools¨ in order to be redirected to Appnext´s tools page, to continue to the code integrations step.