Making friends with the Appnext Platform, the first thing you should do is introduce your apps or websites to the system.
Let's do it step by step:
- Log in to your Appnext Dashboard and enter the 'App' tab and choose "Add New App" from the drop-down menu:
- Choose your platform, add the store listing URL (or App package) to the text box under "Add App by" and then click next.
If your app is not yet published, please check the box "my app is not yet published" to enable Next button.
- Add your app description to enable advertisers to learn more about your app (optional), then click next.
* If your platform is mobile web, you will be asked to define up to 3 categories per operating system before continuing to the app description screen.
- You will be granted with a unique Placement ID of 32 characters (for Mobile web you will be granted with a placement ID for each Operating System). Make sure to save the Placement ID since each call to Appnext's server has to pass this parameter in order for the platform’s predictive algorithm to serve the most relevant apps to your users and find the best ones for your app, should you decide to promote it.
- Your app is now registered, click ¨Go to Tools¨ to be redirected to Appnext´s tools page to continue to the code integrations step.